Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar organization that is rapidly growing and is responsible for 200M MAU and exabytes of customer data in the cloud at high performance and scale? Do you want to work on technically challenging problems on the cloud in a full-stack environment, with an opportunity to influence the roadmap and vision of not only your team but your partner teams as well? If so, come join the OneDrive-SharePoint (ODSP) team as part of Office M365 ecosystem in Hyderabad!
SharePoint helps millions of people work better together and empowers the biggest companies in the world to solve mission critical problems. We create global scale services to store, secure and manage some of the most sensitive data on the planet.
We have fantastic opportunities and are on the front-line of making many of our next generation architecture investments to deliver multi-geo content store, amazing performance/scale/reliability, and security capabilities using scalable cloud distributed systems.
Towards this vision, we are seeking a strong and highly motivated engineers to disrupt and build next generation of products and take it to the next level:
- Lead the design/development of software and ensure its quality.
- Defining new components with complete understanding of service interdependencies and limitations.
- Possess knowledge and is curious to learn more about performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Creating prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development.
- Work effectively with product development and engineering teams.
- Actively mentoring junior team members.
- You must be self-driven, curious to learn, proactive, and result-oriented.
Join a team of builders and innovators that think outside the box. A team that’s committed to a low operational burden by designing for it. A team that puts work-life balance, personal and professional growth as a principle, not just a goal. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment to deliver world class mission critical systems, this may be the career opportunity for you!
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of software development experience with C#, C++ or Java
- Working in agile teams with strong customer focus
- Good communication and cross group collaboration skills
- Experience in Azure, Exchange, or other cloud and distributed systems is a big plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.