Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team of engineers in positively affecting the experience of every consumer who uses Microsoft products? The SPACE (Service Platform for Account and Connected Experiences) team in the Windows+Devices group is focused on the delivery of innovative services that light up Microsoft Account experiences across all devices and platforms. We are passionate about working together to build delightful and inclusive account experiences that empower customers to get the most out of what Microsoft has to offer.
In our key customer portal, https://account.microsoft.com (AMC), we continually experiment and evaluate all account experiences to rapidly lead customers toward an engaged M365 state. Going forward, as AMC serves as an entry ramp for Microsoft product value, we also are building a bridge between consumer and information worker segments to further grow our business.
· 6+ years of experience working as a software developer.
· Partnership, communication and coordination skills.
· Computational problem-solving skills.
· Experience with OOP and working in agile development models.
· Proficiency in C# or Java.
· Proficiency in AngularJS or ReactJs.
· Knowledge of the Web UX industry today.
· Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent work experience.
· Proficiency in ASP.NET.
· Experience building large-scale web sites.
Skills & Qualifications
• A record of contributing to user experiences for large-scale web sites that appeal to the customer's sense of style, fun, and aesthetics, as well as their functional needs
• Expertise in ReactJS and ReactDOM
• Familiarity with ReactNative and Azure Active Directory preferred
• Experience with scrum, Kanban, or other agile engineering techniques
• BA/BS degree in CS, related discipline or equivalent work experience
• 4 or more years of Web UX design and coding experience in high scale services built on relevant technology
• 6 or more years of general design and coding experience (C++, C# and/or Java)
Come join us and help shape how we do amazing customer experiences on the web!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.