Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365 that integrates all the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective to get your work done. It is core to Microsoft’s modern work, modern life & modern education value propositiontrusted by 145Mdaily active usersacross Enterprise, Education, SMB, Consumers, etc.
Teams Growth Platform is a suite of tools that power Teams growth engine through contextual targetedin-app experiencesusing notifications, tooltips, quick guides, etc. We are diverse team of engineers, product managers, designersthat engineerbest in class in-product campaigns in partnership with multiple feature teams and cross organisations.Our culture is inclusive, casual, and high energy. We thrive onteamwork and are grounded in customer needs.
We are looking for front end or full stack engineers to build next generation platform capabilities that will drive content discoverability, engagement leading to better user retention across Teams user segments. You seek out opportunities to help millions of customers successful, passionate about business growth, learnscontinuously,enjoys working with diverse perspectives.Let’s chat.
- Design, implementation, and testing of platform features.
- Prototype and iterate on innovative features, collaborating with other feature teams.
- Build user experiences that work great across multiple devices and browsers.
- Investigate and prototypemodern technologies and frameworks.
- Write and maintain unit tests and automated integration tests.
- Supportpartner teams to deliver delightful growth focused experiments and experiences.
- 3+ years of industry experience with full-stack or front-end systems
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Angular, React, GraphQL, Apollo client experiences.
- Exposure to experimentation, telemetry,machine learning, pipelines, analytics is a plus.
- Experience working with multiple codebases.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.