Executive Business Administrator - Microsoft
If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and are passionate about your role as a business support professional – we’d like to learn more about you!
The Office Product Group is seeking an experienced Executive Business Administrator supporting the CVP of Canvas. A successful candidate comes with an ability to effectively manage a high and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and have a passion for making managers and organizations great.
This position requires someone who has excellent communication skills, possesses the ability to set priorities, handle multiple time critical tasks simultaneously, and run the team in in a structured way.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide complex administrative support for the CVP, including calendar management with attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Rhythm of Business (ROB) Creates, builds, and manages annual rhythm of business (ROB) with executive leader(s) and Chief of Staff. Prepares team for ROB cadence and helps to manage workloads across multiple ROBs/orchestration across multiple ROBs.
- Effectively lead and support the business administrators within the Canvas organization.
- Manage domestic and international travel scheduling end-to-end including the proactive anticipation of logistics and itineraries.
- Process expense reports in a timely manner, as well as interim approve their Directs’ expense reports.
- Manage end-to-end logistics for CVP’s team meetings and offsites, which includes meeting logistics (booking space and catering), and material preparation.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the other business administrators within OPG and across Microsoft.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the overall business group strategy, as well as company policy, and act as an information resource to the business group.
- Anticipate and remove administrative roadblocks and make timely decisions across the business group.
- Budget management, including creating Purchase Orders, and tracking spend in partnership with the Chief of Staff.
- Maintain organizational charts, team aliases, other administrative projects as assigned
- Procurement of goods and services using internal tools (MyOrder and Employee Device Management tool).
- Balance multiple projects end to end with varying deadlines, while maintaining executional and operational excellence within the business and across business groups as applicable.
- Additional Team projects as needed.
- Space Management and Planning.
- 5+ years of experience of administrative experience supporting senior executives or leaders
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft products (Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, Windows)
- Proactive in anticipating the needs of management, and strong capabilities in working independently to make administrative decisions and requests for information
- Prior project management and office management experience including budget management, calendaring and understanding of the business to help the decision-making process
- Ability to work well in a changing environment, and take appropriate actions
- Adaptable team player capable of building and maintaining effective working relationships with a diverse group of contributors both internally and externally
- Must maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information with professionalism
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new internal systems quickly and become comfortable with new technologies
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.