Software Engineer II - Microsoft
Microsoft Teams is core to Microsoft's vision for intelligent communications and collaboration. We are fast becoming THE hub for teamwork in Office 365 with hundreds of thousands of organizations and hundreds of millions of users across the globe using Teams.
The Microsoft Teams Messaging team covers the core communications of the product. This impactful team has a tight culture, large areas of impact and growth, and covers everything from user facing features to fundamentals/perf/memory. We aspire to continue building first in class communication and collaboration platform. You can be part of the team innovating in this space that creates new opportunities for collaboration and supports our hybrid work model for customers.
You will be playing a very crucial role in a team of highly motivated and talented individuals who bring high code quality, strong problem solving, design and debugging skills to build best in class communication and collaboration solutions. You'll be using the latest and greatest technology stack including React, Apollo, Typescript and more.
Come join our team and help us shape the future of work.
- Design, implementation, and testing of platform features.
- Prototype and iterate on innovative features, collaborating with other feature teams.
- Build user experiences that work great across multiple devices and browsers.
- Investigate and prototype modern technologies and frameworks.
- Writeandmaintainunit tests and automated integration tests.
- Supportpartner teams to deliver delightfulgrowth focusedexperimentsand experiences.
- 2 to 5 years of Software Engineering experience building and shipping production grade software.
- Proven development experience in client-side web development
- Knowledge of end-to-end Software development life cycle and desktop/web platform.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Passion for delivering high quality and delightful user experiences.
- Strong cross-discipline and cross group collaboration skills.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.