Solution Architect - Microsoft
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and managers to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world.
You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft Industry Solutions is a global organization of over 16,000 strategic sellers, industry experts, elite engineers, and world-class architects, consultants, and delivery experts who work together to bring Microsoft’s mission of empowerment – and cutting-edge technology - to life for the world’s most influential customers. We are on the front lines of innovation, working side-by-side with customers to drive value across the entirety of their digital transformation journey.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Solution Architect, and we’re open to your technology background, whether you are an expert in Data & AI, Infrastructure, Modern Work, or security & compliance, you will be a valuable part of our Industry Solutions Delivery team in France.
This customer-facing position empowers customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
You will have responsibility for delivering high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Platform. Demonstrating deep knowledge of Microsoft Solutions and offerings across the entire life-cycle, together with a critical focus on opportunity management and technical governance, this is your chance to drive transformational results and enable the realisation of business strategy for both customers and Microsoft Industry Solutions.
Your passion for creating solutions that bring value to our customers’ businesses and your professional, consultancy style approach will offer you the opportunity to get involved in a number of activities, including:
- Taking a central role in shaping deals and projects
- Working with senior level business stakeholders within our customers to identify requirements and influencing the approach and solutions
- Assuming a key role in agile engagements, working with the technical and business teams on design and implementation of innovative solutions
- Collaborating with local area teams on demand generation and presales activities
- Mentoring colleagues to share your knowledge and experience
With a combination of your architectural experience and your personable and consultative customer engagement style, you will be well positioned to succeed in this role.
Other skills and experiences that will be important in allowing you to add value include:
- Experience engaging in consulting engagements (including estimation models, scoping, development of budgetary estimates, writing proposals)
- Regular involvement in presenting complex technical topics to both an executive and a technical audience
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms
- Technical experience and knowledge of architecture, solution development and deployment techniques
- Experience in several complex migration projects from on-premise to cloud platforms for enterprise customers
- Industry specific experience e.g. Financial Services, public sector, Retail, Manufacturing etc. ( additional asset)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Fluency both in French and English
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.